Employee Relations Policy
WearWell Garments Limited prides itself on attracting highly skilled workers and forging long lasting relationships with our employees that lead to long term employment. We have many employees that have been with us more than 20 years! Several have been working with us for more than 30! This kind of long term employment is important to us and we try to do our best to provide a safe, healthy, and happy workplace.
Some of the benefits offered to our employees include:
- Day shift only hours! 40 hours per week, 7:30am – 4:00pm, Monday to Friday
- Large air conditioned plant
- Full training provided and a full time technical analyst on site to assist new hires
- Annual company picnic and 2 week shut down each July
- Employee Relation and Health & Safety Committee that meet monthly
- Dress up contest at Halloween, free turkeys at Thanksgiving, and monetary bonuses at Christmas!
- Optional annual flu shot provided at the plant at no charge.
We truly value our employees. They are the people directly responsible for our success and our ability to keep doing what we do best day after day for more than 40 years!